New Things On The Horizon

by Dr. Lauren Sierra Thomas

in Uncategorized

It has been a joy visiting with you over this past year on my blog.  I hope you’ve discovered food for thought, tidbits of information to stretch your mind.  I know I have.

Over the next months,  I’m taking time off to regroup and plan my next step to better serve you in the blogosphere.   I look forward to returning with even more relevant content and improved opportunities for interaction.

Thank you for your support.  I’ve learned a great deal from you, my readers, and have a genuine fondness for the relationships I’ve developed here.

I’ll see you soon!

In the meantime, be well, and may you experience the best relationships ever.

Photo Courtesy of: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikebehnken

{ 11 comments… read them below or add one }

Steven Aitchison March 14, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Lauren, good luck with your sabbatical. Hope to see you back soon with a refreshed outlook. Take care.

Dr. Lauren Sierra Thomas March 14, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Dear Steven,

Thanks so much. You’re such a supportive person and make a wonderful contribution. I look forward to keeping in touch and seeing what you’re up to.

Lauren

Lauren October 3, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Dear Steven,

So nice to see you! I’m about to launch a new blog (and will “retire” from a full-time job the end of the year, freeing up some time!) and can’t wait to get back.

It’s great to see all you’re doing – an inspiration.

See you soon.

Best wishes,
Lauren
Lauren´s last blog ..New Things On The Horizon My ComLuv Profile

DorleeM March 15, 2011 at 8:40 pm

Hi Lauren,

I’ll miss you! Enjoy your time away!

I hope that you return well-rested and recharged :)

Hugs,
Dorlee

Dr. Lauren Sierra Thomas March 16, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Thanks so much, Dorlee. And for all your support.

Hugs,
Lauren

Jonathan - Advanced Life Skills September 30, 2011 at 3:16 pm

Hi Lauren, Spending time with yourself is always a good idea. Fill your cup to overflowing so we can drink in the wisdom that spills out.
Jonathan – Advanced Life Skills´s last blog ..Where’s Your Focus? My ComLuv Profile

Lauren October 3, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Dear Jonathan,

Thanks for your lovely words! I’m launching a new blog in the near future and am excited to get back in the mix. I’m “retiring” my full-time job the end of the year and will have more time to play with my friends on-line.

It’s great to hear from you and look forward to seeing what you’re up to these days.

Warm regards,
Lauren
Lauren´s last blog ..New Things On The Horizon My ComLuv Profile

Maria October 11, 2011 at 5:51 am

It is great that you are continuously looking for ways to better connect with your visitors. I am looking forward to see your next great idea. I am always happy to visit here as well as satisfied with the things you share.
Maria´s last blog ..dating manual My ComLuv Profile

Dr. Lauren Sierra Thomas November 17, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Thanks Maria. I just left my full-time job so I can follow my passion on the internet.

Looking forward to seeing what you’re up to in the dating arena.

Nice to hear from you.

Lauren

Perry October 17, 2011 at 1:36 am

I need to say too that spending time with on your own is usually a good idea. Fill your cup to overflowing and then we can drink within the wisdom that spills out.
Perry´s last blog ..How to Lose Chest Fat for Men My ComLuv Profile

Dr. Lauren Sierra Thomas November 17, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Hey Perry,

Thanks for stopping by.

Looking forward to checking out your blog!

Lauren